Bring your family, friends and neighbors to this free event with music from Jeremy Camp and a message of hope from Franklin Graham.
All guests and items are subject to a consent inspection upon entering the facility. This consent inspection may involve the use of metal detectors.
White Oak Amphitheater Policies
- Beach/Lawn Chair Policy: beach/lawn chairs that meet the following specifications are permitted — chair backs not to exceed 32” in height measured from the ground and chair back. Seat bottoms not to exceed 9” measured from the ground and chair back.
- Blankets are permitted
- Binoculars are permitted
- Ponchos & rain jackets are permitted
- Lawn chairs are available for seating at no cost (subject to availability). Lawn chairs may be picked up upon entering the venue just inside entry gates. Amphitheater lawn chairs should be left on the lawn for pickup by Coliseum Complex staff after the event concludes.
- Small, non-professional cameras (no long, zoom or detachable lenses) are permitted
- Telescopic umbrellas no longer than 12″ when compacted are permitted
- Shirt and shoes are required for admission
- All events are held rain or shine
- Despite being an outdoor venue, White Oak Amphitheatre is a smoke-free environment in the seating areas, walkways, concourses and landscaping. There is a designated smoking area on the Hanner Street concourse that is marked for smoking.
- All guests and items are subject to a consent inspection upon entering the facility. This consent inspection may involve metal detectors.
- Sliding down the grass hill is not permitted